APSORB MAXDRY CONTAINER DESICCANTS
To eliminate mold, corrosion, mildew, spoilage, warping, and other harmful effects of
moisture during shipments via container, rail, barge, truck or in storage.
WHAT IS IT?
AP SORB Container dessicant is a line of specially designed cargo desiccants aimed at protecting cargo during shipment by aggressively absorbing moisture from the air. In doing so, it reduces dew point temperature (the temperature at which condensation begins to form, causing “container rain”), keeping cargo safe and dry. The product line includes several configurations to best fit different needs and modes of transport.
WHY USE IT?
As goods move through intermodal systems, they are susceptible to damage from excessive moisture. It adds a level of protection by reducing dew point to avoid the accumulation of condensation.
Our AP SORB Container desiccant range of adsorbents adsorbs moisture upto 40% - 200% of its own weight depending upon the composition of the adsorbent,.
AP SORB Container desiccant has an advanced formula that traps the moisture and converts it into a thick, no-spill gel. It has the ability to protect shipments from start to finish, through all temperature ranges and relative humidity variances, and continues to reduce the relative humidity down to levels below 40 percent RH, which decreases the dew point temperature even further.
Advantages of using AP SORB MAXDRY Container Desiccants
1. Absorbs up to 150 % to 200 % + of its own weight depending on mix and packaging.
2. Once moisture has been absorbed by container desiccant it cannot evaporate and return into the environment. Container desiccant absorbs moisture and turns the resultant mix into a gel by means of an irreversible chemical reaction
3. Broad application temperature range from -5°C — 90°C
4. Non Toxic and DMF free
5. Ship goods without the threat of "Container Rain"
6. Inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion
7. Provides 50+ days of moisture protection
8. Environmentally safe and can be disposed of as normal waste